YRL's STEAM School Playground
In the new age of learning and technology, schools are becoming more interested in outdoor STEAM (science, technology, engineering, the arts, mathematics) learning spaces. We have created a intricate design that captures various elements of learning techniques through our virtual modeling program.
Why are these areas important?
STEAM areas consist of various components that can excel students learning experiences, in our design it consists of the following elements:
- planting beds to engage in biological, geographical and agricultural studies
- concrete painting wall to express creativity through art, and marketing messages/events to fellow students
- an outdoor class room to brings students out of the normal setting and into nature (applicable for all course subjects)
- a musical station to enhance the arts among students
- a labyrinth and playing structure to encourage play and physical activity
#STEAM #engineering #mathematics #science #thearts #technology #commercial #construction #design #usable #Aesthetics